Multi Channel Modulator
As an 8-VSB modulator employing the ATSC 1.0 standard 8-VSB modulator, it is an 8-VSB modulator that receives MPEG Transport Stream (DVB-ASI) signal and outputs it to a suitable frequency band for DTV transmission. Up to 3 channels of 8-VSB RF output are possible, and PSI/PSIP Generator (MGT, VCT, PAT, PMT) is supported. It also supports QAM Modulation and DVB-T Modulation as multi-format modulation functions. In addition, it can automatically transmit emergency broadcasts in case of a disaster by linking with an integrated management server (CMS/NMS/EM Server), text subtitle broadcasts through text subtitle overlays, and network monitoring for efficient equipment management.
• Up to 2CH, 8VSB Modulation RF output.
• Freely select an output frequency (50 MHz to 1002 MHz) with a
high-performance RF Up Converter interior.
• Modulation of HD/SD TS signals to stable 8-VSB.
• With the application of the direct digital synthesis (DDS) modulation method,
there is little change in characteristics despite excellent characteristics
and environmental changes.
• Monitoring the adjustment status by hiring LCD Display.
• Convenient control function by LCD display.
· Input Mode Setting
· Data, Bit Rate Setting
· Output Frequency/Level Control
· TV/CATV Band Selection Function
• PSI/PSIP Generation : MGT, VCT, PAT, PMT support.
• QAM / DVB-T Modulation Support (option)
• Support for NMS (Option) & Web Browser using HTTP/SNMP Protocol.
• Configured to link text captions, network monitoring, and emergency broadcasting (Option)
• 1RU, Standard 19" Rack Mount Type.